Saturday, September 16, 2017

Bridge Blog 977: Buffalo Fall Sectional Day 2 (Updated)

If nothing else, Selina Volpatti and I are consistent. 49.50% in the morning – 14th in the B strat, 22nd overall. 49.26% in the afternoon, even though I keep dozing off – again 14th in B, 22nd overall. No points.
Still, I always have a good time with Selina. Someone (Ken Meier?) remarks how I always have attractive partners.

Selina

Attendance is down – 21 tables. Betty Metz, who's in charge, says today they have enough bidding boxes. Friday they didn't.

Meanwhile, food truck is good for fish tacos and today I've gone to the bank, cashed a check and have cash, even though my wallet is still missing. Here's hoping we salvage something from Swiss teams Sunday. 


ADDENDUM: Chris Urbanek tells me Sunday that she made an error in scoring on the hands we played against her Saturday afternoon and got director Brian Meyer to correct it. So instead of being slightly down in the afternoon, we're now slightly up – 49.67%. Not enough to get us points, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment